domingo, 6 de setembro de 2009

Modern versions...

In the wordsearch you can find words of the song lyrics and Kate's poem.









TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU

O filme é uma versão moderna para a história de Shakespeare "The Taming of the Shrew" (A Megera domada).


No Brasil a TV apresentou-nos uma versão bem humorada com a novela "O Cravo e a Rosa".








(Acesso em 31/08/09)




TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU
I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate it when you stare
I hate your dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind
I hate you so much that makes me sick
And even makes me rhyme
I hate it, I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
Even worse, when you make me cry
I hate it when you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call
But mostly, I hate the way
I don't hate you
Not even close
Not even a little bit
Not even at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84e0HYgo_eU

acesso em 31/08/09
(Look ab

in your copybook.
And...now...folks!!!

After all this work it's time to you write your poem!

Write 10 things you love or hate about someone!!!
Let's try to make your poem!
After you go to the class blog and post it!

Post an image too.
OK??

See you...

Teacher

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário