domingo, 6 de setembro de 2009



(Fonte da imagemcommons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Hw-shakespeare.jpg
acesso em 27/08/09)

This is the original sonnet:
Sonnet 141

In faith, I do not love thee with mine eyes,

For they in thee a thousand errors note;

But 'tis my heart that loves what they despise,

Who, in despite of view, is pleas'd to dote.

Nor are mine ears with thy tongue's tune delighted;

Nor tender feeling, to base touches prone.

Nor taste nor smell desire to be invited

To any sensual feast with thee alone:

But my five wits nor my five senses can

Dissuade one foolish heart from serving thee,

Who leaves unsway'd the likeness of a man,

Thy proud heart's slave and vassal wretch to be:

Only my plague thus far I count my gain,

That she that makes me sin awards me pain
–William Shakespeare


Fonte: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonnet_141 acesso em 04/04


No endereço, acima, da wikipédia encontramos uma análise do soneto de Shakespeare e
podemos ouvir a leitura em sua forma original.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário